Reports to: Account Supervisor or Senior Account Manager
The Account Coordinator’s role is to facilitate the work of the account team assigned to a set group of clients. The primary responsibility of the role is to project-manage the activities in order that internal teams produce the work for the client on time and on budget. The primary focus of the role is to manage the workflow with internal service teams. The Account Coordinator assists with preparation for client meetings by ensuring all work is ready from the agency team and prepares the documents, chronicling the decisions and action items. Routine status reports and project plans are developed to drive agency activities and inform the client. High standards for accuracy and professionalism are expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops project plans, timelines, status reports for internal and client needs.
- Develop and disseminate conference reports confirming all client approvals or direction for work.
- Assist the account manager or account supervisor in developing estimates for work, preparing monthly billing in conjunction with Accounting department and the Account Manager or Supervisor.
- Handles logistical arrangements for client meetings and internal team meetings.
- Manages the work flow of team projects to/from Proofreading department, Traffic of materials to meet deadlines per the media plans.
- Develops proficiency in understanding the clients’ style guides, product information, use of toll free numbers and other details; proofs documents and versions before moving them to the next stage.
- Other core responsibilities include preparation of client needs for Operations/Service areas, participation in preparation of materials for promotional planning, new business presentations and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Skills Required
- Must be organized and administratively excellent in handling projects, details and communication.
- Good grammar and spelling skills
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and must be able to handle Adobe documents for mark up
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prefer understanding of marketing, advertising and media terminology and processes
- College degree in marketing, business, advertising or communications
- Must love working in a dynamic fast paced yet fun environment
- Proactive individual with strong sense of urgency will fit well
Reports to: Digital Director
The Senior Software Engineer’s role is architecting, developing, and implementing new web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications; migrating legacy applications to the web; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s diverse web client portfolio. As an agency, ThomasARTS provides a variety of new challenges and encourages forward thinking in the use of today’s latest technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in setting organizational web development strategy.
- Develop client web sites and applications.
- Define web site and application architecture and overall site structure.
- Establish policies and procedures for publishing web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
- Install and configure HTTP servers and associated libraries, and establish appropriate server directory trees.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications and sites using appropriate development tools.
- Update web sites to ensure site accuracy and currency.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing client web applications and sites.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Work with Digital Director to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to web applications.
- Ensure security of all web sites and related applications.
- Perform periodic web site audits.
- Establish skillsets to support ThomasARTS various internal tools when required. (XMPie, LeadForward, etc.)
- Monitor and report on web site traffic and performance.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Collaborate and provide code review with constructive feedback.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and/or five years equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive database and operating systems experience with MySQL or MS SQL.
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms such as LAMP.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products.
Basic Skills Required
- Problem solver skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Highly logical.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- On-call time may be required during certain projects.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to present conference information to peers.
The role of the Direct Response Testing Manager is to plan, measure and analyze direct response acquisition, activation and life-time-value integrated marketing test campaigns. The goal is to optimize all marketing channels on a continual basis and proactively look for additional opportunities to test new lists, creative, offers and marketing channels.
This candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining a testing calendar – demonstrating dynamic and strategic forethought throughout the year and integrating past learnings into future test segments.
This person must have excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex models into understandable copy points, executive summaries and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and maintain testing calendars for several key accounts
- Structure multi-variable data testing strategies
- Structure testing segments using sound sample sizes
- Work with database administrator to segment data, model data and predictive modeling
- Partner with marketing analyst to identify trends, winning segments and creating the story, context and color behind the numbers
- Tracking all tests and providing reports and executive summaries
- Interfacing with account service teams and clients
- Presenting the data, test results and insight in front of groups
Skills and Experience:
Testing Methodologies – must be well-versed in direct-response testing methodologies with the ability to construct measurable and insightful marketing tests, including:
- Appropriate Sample size
- Control groups
- A/B and Multivariate testing methodologies
Well versed in the following marketing channels, including:
- Direct Mail
- Banner ads
Basic Statistical Analytics
- Determining sample sizes
- Regression analysis and correlation studies
- Ability to interpret reports, trends and correlations and providing story, context and color for the client; making recommendations and next steps.
- Marketing pro forma and marketing funnel calculations and projections
- Ability to identify hot-spots in the data and drill down into the cause by analyzing consumer experience, interaction, and behavior, as well as make recommendations for future tests to improve the experience.
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- Tableau (a plus)
Education: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business Administration, or Statistics is preferred